Special FEATURES of the WOW Diary (10th Edition)
- A5 Size
- Double page spread Monthly Planner at a glance
- 2-3 Pages Bullet Journal at beginning of every month
- Goal Setting with Daily tracking
- Daily Gratitude Section
- Personal and emergency details
- Dot Grid “notes and doodles” pages to write, draw, design or paste in whatever you want to
- Phone numbers – personal and work
- Monthly Cash Flow Planner
- 12 x Quick and easy recipes that the whole family will love
- Handy information page
- Family important information
- 2022 and 2023 Year Planner
- January 2023 Month Planner
- Basic First Aid Info
- Instructions on how to get the best out of your diary
- Tips on how to create balance in your life through organisation and goal setting
- “Thought for the week” inspirational quotes
- Lovely textured feel “Leather like” cover with floral full wrap around design
- Elegantly debossed with inspiration
- Available in four beautiful floral designed colours
- EXTRA BONUS SECTION consisting of the following: my bucket list, gift ideas, borrowed and loaned items, We also have things that make me smile, my career, fun and adventure, my projects, health, planning, self-care, home, habit tracker and a birthday calendar.
How can the WOW Diary (woman’s planner) help YOU
The WOW (Wonderfully Organised Women) 2022 Diary incorporates many helpful solutions to organisation, time management, budgeting, meal planning & recipes, record keeping and convenience. All in a simple, effective and easy to use format.
The WOW Diary is an awesome woman’s planner, and the woman’s diary of choice, to so many women in and around South Africa. And one of the bonuses is this is a locally manufactured product, which means not only is it helping women stay organised, it is also helping the local economy.
What has changed in the 2022 WOW Diary?
Although the basis of the WOW Diary will probably never change, i.e. the layout of the daily pages, we decided with the 2021 Diary, to make a few changes – either to make it aesthetically more beautiful, or to make your planning experience more effective.
For 2022, we have changed the “My goals and personal wellbeing” to daily prompts to help you live a more meaningful and present life. These include things like acts of self love, intention setting and reflection on things well done. We hope you love this new feature.
Because we want to keep this woman’s diary looking fresh every year, we have made subtle font and design changes in the 2022 Diary. We have Howard to thank for these beautiful fresh ideas.
As always, we come up with 12 new exciting recipes each year. We are really trying to cater to everyone’s needs with some vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, etc. We hope we have nailed it!
Our Monday motivation is handpicked by Alison each year. 2022 features a lot of self love and self kindness quotes, clearly just what we all need during this time that we are going through in the world.
We really hope that you love your 2022 Diary and would appreciate any feedback that you want to send our way.