Special FEATURES of the WOW Diary (9th Edition)
- A5 Size
- Double page spread Monthly Planner at a glance
- 2-3 Pages Bullet Journal at beginning of every month
- Goal Setting with Daily tracking
- Daily Gratitude Section
- Personal and emergency details
- Dot Grid “notes and doodles” pages to write, draw, design or paste in whatever you want to
- Phone numbers – personal and work
- Monthly Cash Flow Planner
- 12 x Quick and easy recipes that the whole family will love
- Handy information page
- Family important information
- 2021 and 2022 Year Planner
- January 2022 Month Planner
- Basic First Aid Info
- Instructions on how to get the best out of your diary
- Tips on how to create balance in your life through organisation and goal setting
- “Thought for the week” inspirational quotes
- Lovely textured feel “Leather like” cover with floral full wrap around design
- Elegantly debossed with inspiration
- Available in four beautiful floral designed colours
- EXTRA BONUS SECTION consisting of the following: my bucket list, gift ideas, borrowed and loaned items, We also have things that make me smile, my career, fun and adventure, my projects, health, planning, self-care, home, habit tracker and a birthday calendar
NO EXTRA SHIPPING
REMOTE DELIVERIES: We use Pargo or Paxi. These are counter to counter options
How can the WOW Diary (woman’s planner) help YOU
The WOW (Wonderfully Organised Women) 2021 Diary incorporates many helpful solutions to organisation, time management, budgeting, meal planning & recipes, record keeping and convenience. All in a simple, effective and easy to use format.
The WOW Diary is an awesome woman’s planner, and the woman’s diary of choice, to so many women in and around South Africa. And one of the bonuses is this is a locally manufactured product, which means not only is it helping women stay organised, it is also helping the local economy.
What has changed in the 2021 WOW Diary?
Although the basis of the WOW Diary will probably never change, i.e. the layout of the daily pages, we decided with the 2021 Diary, to make a few changes – either to make it aesthetically more beautiful, or to make your planning experience more effective.
Because it is a woman’s diary, we decided to pretty up the cover with floral patterns all over the 2021 Diary – we also changed the cover material to a leather like printed material (this is our Covid-19 baby).
The monthly planner has also been upgraded to a 2 page spread.
Because we want to keep this woman’s diary looking fresh every year, we have made subtle font and design changes in the 2021 Diary.
Another great planning feature is adding dotted bullet journal pages at the start of each month.
We asked you, our customers what recipes you wanted in the 2021 Diary and we think we have done a pretty good job in satisfying most of your requests. We teamed up with Foodies of SA and used some amazing recipe’s from their Foodies of SA recipe book.
We really hope that you love your 2021 Diary and would appreciate any feedback that you want to send our way.